Monday, August 4, 2014

Digital Layout | Jack & Cindy

As a scrapbooker, I love perusing online galleries, looking at beautiful layouts for inspiration. The Pixels & Company gallery is one of my favorites to look through... stunning layouts, a lot of variety, and great CAS pages. I looked at several layouts using this fabulous template set, called Stitched Down Templates Vol. 6 by Laura Passage, and I had to create my own page with the stitched hearts template.

I paired the template with Karla's newest collection, Hush, and a photo of Jack and my friend, Cindy, from 2012. I used almost all of the patterned papers from the collection, mixing the colors and textures. The title was created using Karla's Calipso alphabet, which is one of my favorite alphas ever. :)




I have a few links for you today. Just some fun places I like to visit, and a couple of places that I contribute to on a regular basis.
  • Gallery Standouts | A great collection of new (and awesome!) layouts every week. I have been featured a couple of times (including this layout), and my peers at Pixels & Co. are often featured, too. 
  • Scotty Girl Designs Blog | Shannon, the designer behind Scotty Girl Designs, has a wonderful blog that she updates regularly with digital project life layouts, tips & techniques, recipes, and layouts. Starting Wednesday I will be contributing a bi-monthly blog feature. Check it out if you are a digital scrapbooker!
  • Pixels & Company | I have been on the P&Co. CT for a little over a year, and they are truly one of the best digital scrapbooking stores out there. Amazing designers, active message board, and tons of layouts in the gallery. 
I hope you will check out Shannon's blog on Wednesday. I have a new layout to share that highlights a fun new blog feature. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The stitched hearts are so sweet. Thanks for the links for inspiration!