Sunday, August 3, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes Challenge

Hello there! This week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Anything Goes. I love these challenges!


I used my Paper Smooches My Peeps stamp set for the bird image and sentiment, and the Frame 1 die. I stamped the sentiment is Memento Luxe Gray Flannel ink, and the bird in Memento Tuxedo Black. I used both Copic and Spectrum Noir markers to color the bird. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.

It's a little hard to tell in the picture, but the third strip of cardstock is actually aqua shimmer paper. The extra pop of shimmer is really fun in real life. This color scheme is one I've used before, but I like it a lot and keep pulling out my teal/aqua/chartreuse/gray cardstock and papers. Why reinvent the wheel, right?


Make sure to check out the rest of the design team to see their cards!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week. 

5 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Very cute card! Love that image, the stripes, and the colors!

Megan Carroll said...

Gorgeous card Erin! Love the stitched frame!!

Alanna said...

Super fun. I love the strips of paper.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Erin-- I'm speechless and I also have like a million things I want to say about this card (that I love)!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I LOVE the colors and your coloring--- you have got to teach me how to craft/color/design/etc! I loooooooooooove the striped papers and the stitched frame! I LOVE it all <3 YOU are AMMMMMMMMAZING!

Rea' said...

Love it... colors are so cool and design is cute !