Sunday, August 17, 2014

RetroSketches | Challenge #128

**This is my second post of the day. Please scroll down or click here to see my card for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge.


Hi there! This week's Retro Sketches sketch is another fun one, with lots of layers and elements.


I pulled out one of my older Studio Calico card kits for the patterned paper and star puffy stickers (love these!). The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink, and the button is from October Afternoon. The white background looked a little plain as-is, so I used my Linen and Canvas impression plate from Papertrey Ink to add texture.


That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

Aileen said...

Just letting you know I have just spent a bit of time going back through your previous posts. Love your style and colour choices. A new follower through Feedly.

Erin said...

Leigh and Aileen, thank you so much for the sweet comments!