Sunday, October 26, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Designer Drafts Challenge


It's Sunday, which means another Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is live! This week's challenge is Designer Drafts... a super cool sketch challenge. 


I pulled out one of my favorite fall stamp sets, Gently Seasoned, and four pigment inks for my card. Memento Luxe has a great selection of inks that work perfectly for autumn/fall cards. 

After I stamped the trunk, leaves, and sentiment, then I added two orange buttons and mounted the stamped panel onto Papertrey Ink's orange bitty dot patterned paper.


I hope you can play along with us this week! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's awesome creations:

 Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a wonderful fall inspired card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fabulous card, Erin!! Perfect for Fall! LOVE the inks and the stamping-- LOVE LOVE LOVE your polka dot papers! I love your photo... love everything you do! EVERYTHING!

You rocked this sketch 100%!!!!!!!!!!!