Saturday, October 18, 2014

RetroSketches | Challenge #137

Today I have a card for this week's Retro Sketches challenge. I LOVE this "happy" die from Papertrey Ink, and I used it with some fun Lawn Fawn patterned paper. 




This sketch is super fun to work with. I wanted a very clean and white Christmas card, so I used just a big of patterned paper, some twine, and clear sequins to accent my card.


I die cut the "happy" card from Neenah Solar White cardstock, then used foam tape to pop it up on my card from. I cut tiny strips of foam tape and used tweezers to place the pieces before the "happy" letters. This step took me f-o-r-e-v-e-r, but the results are worth it!

I hope you can play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Petra Swart said...

Lovely card, Erin!!! Love the twine bow!!!