Saturday, November 22, 2014

Today | Traditional Layout

Last month I had the opportunity to meet Shannon McNab, one of the digital designers that I've worked for over the past two years. We have emailed, FB messaged, Google messaged, called, texted... but hadn't met in person. She and her husband were visiting Florida and I met them for an amazing lunch at Epcot. 

After our lunch, and a quick stop to see the Captain E0 movie, we stopped outside one of the many gift shops for a photo. I love how it turned out, and I used it to create a scrapbook page using the September Gossamer Blue kits. This layout was also featured on CSI Color Stories Inspiration.


This page came together quickly. I planned the page first (temporarily adding the photo, patterned paper, tags, etc.), then typed up my journaling in Photoshop and printed it out. The "we were here" wood veneer is my favorite embellishment on this layout (and the font is awesome!).

I also have a new layout & card on the gossamer blue blog today. I used one sketch to create both projects. You can check out my post here.

I'll be back tomorrow with a card for this week's Retro Sketches challenge. Thanks for stopping by!