Sunday, January 18, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes Challenge




Good morning! This week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Anything Goes. 

Usually when I create a card with an open ended challenge, I start by pulling out my stamps and just see what looks fun to work with. I love the hearts from Sweet Hearts, and that is the stamp set that inspired my card. 

I used three more stamp sets on my card: Chit Chat, Bee Mine, and Positive Strokes. The cute Speech Bubble Dies are another favorite of mine.


I hope you can play along with us this week! Check out the rest of the design team for more inspiration:

3 comments:

Sandie C said...

Great card - love how you staggered those speech bubbles over the smaller background stamps.

Erin said...

Thanks Sandie!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOVE your use of those speech bubbles and the sentiments! I love that you used so many stamps on this card! LOVE the colors and design--- I just love love love it all! FAB job, Erin:) <3