Saturday, January 17, 2015

Retro Sketches | Challenge #149

This week's Retro Sketches challenge is up and it's another fun one. Here's the sketch:


Did anyone else buy up a ton of the cute chipboard frames from the Crate Paper The Pier collection? I had to have them. I think I saw Leigh Penner (love her!) create a card with one right after the collection was released and by then the frames were sold out everywhere! I tracked them down on an Etsy shop and bought two packages of them. They are great for layouts, but I like using them on cards, too. 
 
The flowers and leaves are from Papertrey Ink's The Sweet Life set and the doily is from Stampin' Up! The gems and pearls are from Hero Arts. 


I hope you can join us this week! You can link up your cards at the bottom of this post.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments: