Friday, February 6, 2015

Gossamer Blue | February Projects

The February Gossamer Blue kits are now live, and I have a couple of projects to share today. The kits this month are a combination of October Afternoon's Saturday Morning, Simple Stories Life Documented, and Pebbles Happy Day collections. 


The "hello" banner, from the Pebbles sticker sheet in the Life Pages Add On, is just the right size for cards. I added a "hi" badge, also from the Life Pages Add On, and a few enamel dots from the Main Scrapbook Kit. 
 

The bold, graphic patterns from the Life Documented collection were so much fun to work with. I added die cut hearts and enamel dots to the top of a few of the triangles, and a sweet speech bubble as the sentiment. 


This last CAS card features the adorable stamp set from the Life Pages kit. LOVE this stamp set! I used four colors of ink and the various hearts to create my card base, then stamped the sentiment over it with Black Archival ink. The only embellishments I added were three enamel dots from Gossamer Blue's Gramercy Road collection. 


Check back next week for the rest of my projects! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week. 

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

pretty cards!! love them!