Sunday, May 17, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes


Good morning! Today I have a card for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge.  I used two Paper Smooches stamp sets for my card: Seeing Stars and Uplifters.

See that cute little white chipboard star? That is from an old (like, 2007 old) American Crafts chipboard pack. Yup... I'm trying to use some of my older products combined with newer products, and the white star fits perfectly here! I used some older Hero Arts gems and pearls on my card, too.


I hope you can join us this week Make sure to check out the rest of the design team for more inspiration!


5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!

Karen Steele said...

Love this Erin - it really is 'Awesome'!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this card, Erin! It's so fun and fabulous!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOL! I looooooooooove that you used something from 2007! You are amazing, Erin! I LOVE your use of these colors and stamp sets--- great white space! FABULOUS card x1000000000000! LOVE x1000000000!

Sheri Gilson said...

Awesome card, Erin! Love the stars!