Sunday, May 31, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes Challenge

 
Hi there! This week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Anything Goes. I love these challenges and I usually pull out all of my Paper Smooches stamps (and dies) and start playing around with different combinations. 

The "thanks" stamp, from Chit Chat, is easy to color in, and I coordinated the colors with the strips of cardstock that are adhered to the card base. The sketchy stars are from the Seeing Stars stamp set. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye. I trimmed the card base to 4 x 5.5 inches, but trimmed the white cardstock to 4.25 inches wide. I wanted the white to hang off the edge of the card, but also fit in a standard A2 envelope. Trimming the card base to 4 inches also made measuring the colored cardstock easy: each strip is 1 x 5.5 inches.



I hope you can join us this week! Make sure to check out the rest of the design team for more inspiration: 

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE this card, Erin! I LOVE your bright colors and card design! I love all of your creations:) YOU ROCK!!! <3