Friday, June 5, 2015

Studio Calico | Sunday Sketch

Hi there! A few weeks ago I pulled out my May Studio Calico card kit and created a card using a sketch posted on the SC Blog. They have a Sunday Sketch challenge each week, and although I'm too late to participate in the challenge, I really liked the sketch and decided to create a card anyway. Here's the sketch:



I flipped the sketch from horizontal to vertical, and used an awesome sentiment from the May card kit as the focal point of my card. I added a few copper stars and sequins, and two pieces of patterned paper, also from the card it.


I hope you are enjoying the start of summer vacation! I am so glad I get to spend this time with the boys, and we have a ton of fun activities planned in the coming weeks. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments: