Sunday, July 12, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks | Picture Perfect Challenge


Good morning! Today I have a card for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect Challenge. I love the inspiration photo this week!


I started by doing some tone on tone stamping with Botanicals 3. I used Impress Fresh Ink in Slate stamped on Papertrey Ink's Soft Stone cardstock. I die cut Happy Birthday five times from True Black cardstock and layered them together. After I adhered them, I used my Black Spica Marker on top for added shine.


I hope you can play along with us this week! Make sure to check out the rest of the design team for more inspiration:

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHH! I just love your take on this photo, Erin! I love the tone on tone stamping--- if ONLY I could craft like YOU! LOVE it! I love that shimmer on the sentiment too! I must get some of those supplies! LOVE everything you make and do <3 HUGS!