Saturday, August 15, 2015

Gossamer Blue | Inspiration Blog Hop




Good morning! I'm so sorry this post is a bit delayed. I screwed up the scheduled time and my post didn't go live at 8am. We are at a soccer picnic but I ran home to hit "publish"! 

Isn't this bicycle the cutest? I used enamel dots for the center of the wheels, and sprinkled gold sequins over the card. The soft blue is so pretty as a background.


I hope you are having fun with your August Gossamer Blue kits! Check out the rest of the team for more inspiration:

Alex Hunter Anabelle O'Malley Andrea Gray Brenda Smith Brenda Weaver Diane Payne Emily Spahn Eyoung Lee Felicitas Mayer France Wisniewski Heather Leopard Jill Cornell Jill Keller Kasia Przybyt Kathleen Graumuller Kellie Winnell Kelly Xenos Laura Rahel Crosby Michelle Wedertz Michiko Kato Olatz Garaiyurrebaso Patricia Roebuck Rebecca Luminarias Sian Fair Stephanie Buice Yana Smakula

2 comments:

Sian said...

Yes! Very Cute!

Kellie said...

So cute! You've made me want to crank out the left overs and make cards, such an awesome idea!