Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Big Picture Classes | Hoppy Easter Party


Last fall I debuted my first class at Big Picture Classes (Clean and Simple Cards), and my second class, Hoppy Easter Party, is now live! 

Hoppy Easter Party has four lessons, tons of step by step photos, a super cute stamp set you can purchase to help create your projects, and lots of inspiration! 

Check out the cupcake topper I created. Oh, how cute are these?!? I purchased cupcakes from my local grocery store, added the toppers and voila! The perfect accent for your Easter celebration. 


If you're a subscriber to Big Picture Classes I hope you will check out my class! Feel free to leave questions in the comments below. See you there! 

2 comments:

Shere said...

Everything is so, so pretty and sweet:) TFS!

Erin said...

Thank you so much! I love the soft spring colors, too. :)